Started in 1997, Pawana Hospital (9001:2008 certified) is today the largest established multi-specialty hospital within the Maval region. As patient is always the first priority for ‘Team Pawana’, we are working on noble principle of ‘Patient interest first’. Our aim is to provide high level quality care to the rural as well as urban masses in an affordable manner.
Pawana hospital 120 beded multispeciality hospital is close to Western express highway (1km) located at Somatane Phata and 35 km from Pune We provide round the clock facilities like Emergency and Trauma unit, ICU, CCU, NICU, Modular Operation Theaters,. Labour room, Physiotherapy, Dialysis etc
Apart from these core services we have superspeciality services in various disciplines like Cardiology (Cathlab), Cardiotharcic surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroentrology, Plastic & Vascular surgery, Oncosurgery, Pediatric surgery, Spine & Joint Replacement Surgery.
In Diagnosis & Imaging sector we have 24hrs available MRI, CT Scan, Pathology lab , Microbiology Lab, USG, 2D Echo with carotid Doppler , Digital X-Ray etc.
Outpatient services are a link between hospital & community. For the easy access of the patient in the rural villages we have established under one roof OPD wing to cater all speciality OPD Facilities where our eminent consultants provide their consultation . We also provide Superspeciality OPD services on routine basis for expert management.
We take pride in extending our services to employees of most of the corporate companies situated within Talegaon (Dabhade) MIDC as well as other companies situated nearby our hospital. Also we have panelized with majority of insurance companies and TPAs for cashless convenience of patients.
Medical Tourism. We are happy to commit services to friends in middle eastern gulf countries like Republic of Yemen & Oman.
Pawana Hospital has been a Pioneer in establishing intensive & quality Health standards in Maval Region
NABH Accredited Hospital
1St Intensive Medical ICU in Maval Region
1st ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Certificate in Maval Region
1st Established Superspeciality Services in Maval Region
1st Cardiac Cathlab in Maval Region
1st MRi in Maval Region
With a humble beginning of 10 bedded hospital ,Inaugurated at the auspicious hands of Dr. K. B. Grant(Founder, Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune) in Feb 1997, today Pawana Hospital has grown to 100 bedded multispecialty hospital . Since then Pawana is uninterruptedly serving needy patients with the widening domain of services, Pawana hospital soon became 35 bedded multispecialty hospital in the rural area of Maval.
After this initial momentum, we introduced ICU services in Dec 2000 which were inaugurated by Late. Shri Sunil Dutt, (The Then MP, Govt. of India) to provide life saving facilities to critical patients in remote areas at an affordable costs. The two bedded ICU has now bloomed into 14 bedded well equipped ICU, 6 bedded CCU and 6 bedded High Dependency Unit (HDU).
In 2008, we received ISO 9001:2008 Certificate in the Pune Region Ours was the first Hospital certified under ISO 9001:2008. The certificate was presented at the hands of Dr. K. H. Sancheti the Founder of Sancheti Institute Pune.
Today we are the largest and established multi-specialty hospital within the region. Pawana Hospital is offering state of the art facilities in order to save the lives of our patients.
- 1997-OPENING OF PAWANA HOSPITAL
- 2000-INAUGURATION OF ICU SERVICES, EXPANSION TO 35 BEDS
- 2007-EXPANSION TO 70 BEDS , INTRODUCTION OF CT SCAN FACILITY
- 2008-HOSPITAL RECEIVED ISO 9001-2008 ACCREDITATION & AUTHORIZED FOR CS(MA)
- 2009- 2D ECHO,TRADEMILL TEST,SPIROMETRY DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
- 2011- DIALYSIS UNIT & RENOVATION OF CSSD
- 2012- SUPERSPEACALITY OPD’S
- 2013- STARTED NEW MODULAR OT, CARDIAC CARE UNIT HDU, CATHLAB, RECOGNITION UNDER CGHS RULE 1954.
- 2014 –STARTED CARDIOTHORASIC UNIT (BY PASS CABG SURGERY), MRI, NEONATAL ICU.
- 2015 –STARTED NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- 2016 - ACCREDITED BY NABH
- Patient Interest First
- Team Work
- Patient Interest First : We strive to deliver the best to every patient everyday. The patient is the first priority in everything we do.
- Respect : We treat each individual, those we serve and those with whom we work with dignity.
- Innovation : We embrace change and work to improve all we do in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Team Work : Value the contributions of all, bledding the skills of individual staff members to make system effective.
- Excellence : Deliver the best outcomes & highest quality services their dedicated effort of every team member.
- Integrity : We adhere to highest standard of professionalism, ethics and personnel responsibility communication openly & honestly worthy of trust of our patients.